AHRI Masters Scholarship is a singular award for the UK academic year September 2021 to September 2022. It is funded by UCL’s Global Engagement Office.
The scholarship is administered via AHRI and is for applicants whose academic background and interests are aligned with the programmes of research at AHRI.
To be eligible, applicants must;
- be permanently based in South Africa at the time of application.
- hold a valid passport at the time of application.
- have an Honours degree equivalent to a Bachelor (Honours) degree with Second Class Division 1 Honours or 70% in an appropriate subject.
- need to be in London to start their chosen course in September 2021.
31st March 2021 by 5pm.
Value of Award:
The Scholarship will cover:
- Full UCL tuition fees for a one-year full-time taught master’s degree.
- A round-trip economy air fare to and from the UK.
- A monthly stipend to cover housing and living costs for 50 weeks.
- National Health Service (NHS) surcharge and Tier 4 visa costs.
Application Method For AHRI Masters Scholarship
Please complete the online AHRI/UCL Scholarship application form and provide a copy of your *academic transcript and CV.
For More Information
Visit The Official Website