Arizona State University Scholarships represent the Global Education Planning Scholarships 2022 in USA. Arizona State University is offering an exciting opportunity which will provide first-generation college students with the opportunity to participate in a Global Education program.
Why choose to study at Arizona State University? Arizona State is a great university that is slowly but consistently striving to become the leading American center for discovery and scholarship in the integrated social sciences and comprehensive arts and sciences.
How to Apply for Arizona State University Scholarships 2022
- Applicants must be first-generation college students.
- Applicants must have the equivalent of two full-time semesters of completed and posted ASU credit hours at the time of application (be a rising Sophomore).
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative ASU GPA of 2.0 at the time of application.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need and have a current FAFSA on file with ASU Financial Aid and Scholarship Services at the time of application.
- Applicants must be in good standing with the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $4,000
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.