Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program will start on 01 November 2020 and focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to attract and guide the most talented, innovative and creative technology minds.
Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program Benefits:
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader.
- You’ll enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous on the job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.
The Program Requirements
- Ericsson is looking for Engineering Graduates who have completed their studies between 2018 and 2019 with one of the following Bachelor DegreesElectronics Engineering, Computer Science / Software/Computer Engineering / IT or Information Systems / Networks Engineering, Communications, IT& Engineering degrees with a focus on Telecommunications.
- All graduates should have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. A verification of the NYSC program will be done on all shortlisted candidates.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies in Related Area:
- Basic Network level competence
- Database Understanding
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning organizing skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.