Hanken GBSN Scholarships – With a growing network of over 70 leading business schools on six continents, Global Business School Network foster cross-border networking, knowledge sharing and collaboration both within the network membership and with the broader business education and development communities.
Hanken School of Economics is offering two premium scholarships to students currently studying at or alumni of GBSN member schools from developing countries for Hanken’s 2-year Master’s Degree programme in 2021.
The premium scholarship includes:
- Full tuition fee for two years (equivalent to 12,500 EUR/year)
- 8,000 EUR per year for living expenses
Hanken GBSN Scholarships requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the relevant field (At least 30 ECTS in subjects relevant for the programme specialisation/track
- Language requirement: TOEFL ≥ 92 or IELTS ≥ 6.5 or PTE Academic ≥ 62 or CPE ≥ C)
- Admission test requirement: GMAT: at least 550 or GRE: Quantitative Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning; at least 150, Analytical Writing; at least 3,5
- Letter of motivation
How To Apply For Hanken GBSN Scholarships
To be considered as a GBSN student/alumni for the Premium Scholarship, the candidate must be a student at or alumni with a university degree from a GBSN member school by November 2, 2020.
Application period for the Master’s Programme: November 2, 2020 – January 15, 2021. Application portal: apply.hanken.fi/login
Candidates from GBSN member schools in the following countries are eligible to apply:
- South Africa
The GBSN member schools are listed here.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.