You own a small business and you want as many people to be aware of you and your business as possible? Here is an excellent step to get you on the online business listing.
Are you familiar with registering business on Google My Business? If yes cool! If not don’t worry I will show you how to Register Your Business on Google for free.
By registering your business with Google, your potential customers will be able to see helpful details about you when they search you online.
Google Maps will show the location of your business. Search results will come with specific details like opening times and contact numbers. You’ll even be able to post updates and offers straight to Google to help customers come to you.
All you need to Register Your Business on Google is to follow the simple step by step compiled by SchoolDrillers. Registering your business on Google is free and it gets you on the listing in Google search.
With a Google My Business Account, you get more than a business listing. Your free Business Profile lets you easily connect with customers across Google Search.
You can manage the way your business information appears across Google Search and Maps. Learn how to create your Business Profile below.
How to Register Your Business on Google (Step by Step)
You need to sign in to Google to use this service. You likely already have a Google account; if you have a Gmail account you’re good to go.
Or Go to https://business.google.com/ in a web browser. You can use any web browser on PC, Android, Mac and so on
Click Manage Now. It’s always inform of blue icon in the upper-right corner, and below the text on the web page.
After clicking Start Now, you can type the name of your business and click Next. Click the line below the header that says “Business name” and type the name of your business. Then click the blue button that says “Next”.
A location details will pop up then fill out your location information.
- The next page is where you enter your address.
- Use the pulldown menu to select what country you are registering from.
- Type your street address in the next line.
- The next line is where you type your city. Use the pulldown menu to select your state, and type your zip code.
- There is also a checkbox at the bottom for you to check if you deliver goods to your customers.
- Click “Next” when you finish filling out the form.
The next step is type a business category of your choice.
- Use the line below the text on the page to type what kind of business your run.
- When you type, you will see a list of suggestion and matching categories.
- Click the correct category as soon as you see it. Click “Next” when you are finished.
Next is your phone number and website.
- The next page is for your contact information.
- Use the first line to type your phone number.
- Use the pulldown menu in front of this line to select what country you are from.
- Then use the second line to type the URL for your website. Click “Next” when you are ready to continue. If you do not have a website you can skip.
The next is Yes or No question whether you want Google to send you tips.
Click the radial button next to “Yes” or “No” if you want Google to send you tips on how to improve your presence on Google. Then Click “Next” when you are ready to continue.
Click Finish; It’s the blue button at the bottom of the screen. This will confirm that you are authorized to manage the business name.
Click on Mail. And select a verification method. Google will send you a postcard with a 5 digit code.
You can now go to https://business.google.com/ and log in to manage your business listing. Certain features will be locked until you verify your location with the 5 digit code on the postcard.
Verify your location.
- When the postcard with the 5-digit code arrives in the mail, go to https://business.google.com/and click “Verify location” in the sidebar to the left.
- Type the 5-digit code in the line that says “Enter code” and click “Verify”.
- This will unlock all the features of the Google business website and allow you to fully manage your business listing.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.