La Trobe University Masters Scholarships are Internet of Things City of Greater Bendigo Smart City International Scholarships 2022 at University in Australia.
La Trobe University has partnered with the City of Greater Bendigo (COGB) as part of the Smart Cities Alliance to fund 2 scholarships in 2022 to support female students studying the Master of Internet of Things at the Bendigo Campus.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Master
- Value of Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: Not Specified
- Application Deadline: 30th January 2022
How to Apply for La Trobe University Masters Scholarships 2022.
- Applicants must be Australian citizens or International students.
- Applicants must be Females
- Applicants must demonstrate high academic achievement.
- Applicants must be commencing the Master of Internet of Things in Semester 1, 2022 at the La Trobe Bendigo campus.
- Applicants must have successfully completed an Australian Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) with tertiary level subjects in Mathematics, Calculus, or Discrete Math.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.