Leventis Foundation MBA and MSc Scholarships is open to all interested candidate…….Alba Graduate Business School, the American College of Greece and the A. G. Leventis Foundation, offer these scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021.
The purview of the A. G. Leventis Foundation is very broad; it encompasses preservation of the natural environment, agricultural and technical education in West Africa, the granting of scholarships, the restoration, preservation and promotion of the wealth of Hellenic civilization in Greece, Cyprus and elsewhere as well as the promotion of activities for social welfare. By providing scholarships at post-graduate level, the Foundation enables talented young people to pursue further study at leading universities around the world.
Leventis Foundation MBA and MSc Scholarships.
- One (1) partial scholarship covering 60% of tuition fees (remaining tuition fees to be paid 5000 Euro) for the MSc in Finance program.
- Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%) and living expenses (200 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA program in Athens, Greece
Leventis Foundation MBA and MSc Scholarships Eligibility.
- Excellent command of English language
- At least three years of work experience for MBA applicants
- Open to Nigerian Citizenship
- Possess a 1st or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 3.8 or higher)
Method of Application
Applicants are requested to apply online and then send their completed application hard copy package (include all official supplementary documents) by April 10, 2020 to: Leventis Foundation Nigeria (No. 2 Leventis Close, Central Business District, FCT, P.O. Box 20351, Abuja)
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.