Lisa Ellen Goldberg Fellowship at New York University Wagner in the USA is inviting applications for the Masters Students programmes 2020/2021 edition.
About Lisa Ellen Goldberg:
Lisa Ellen Goldberg, the celebrated president of the Charles H. Revson Foundation and beloved wife of John Sexton, the former president of New York University, was a dynamic force in the world of philanthropy and the Jewish community.
Prior to her death in 2007, she worked passionately for philanthropic and Jewish issues and organizations.
She left a legacy of the visionary and critical role philanthropy can play in both bringing promising ideas to fruition and increasing their impact.
She also embodied a deep commitment to public service and to the Jewish community. Her legacy is honored in a fellowship established at NYU Wagner for rising leaders in public service who seek careers in philanthropy or Jewish leadership.
The deadline for Fall 2021 fellowship applications is November 30, 2020.
- The Lisa Ellen Goldberg Fellowship provides a full-tuition scholarship and is open to students admitted for full-time study in Master of Public Administration or Master of Urban Planning degree programs.
- In addition to financial support, Goldberg Fellows receive an NYU faculty mentor and also get the opportunity to access an unparalleled network of philanthropists, policymakers, academics, and leaders.
Lisa Ellen Goldberg Fellowship Eligibility
To be considered eligible for the Lisa Ellen Goldberg Fellowship, applicants must have;
- Far-reaching and nuanced intellectual curiosity
- Interest in people, their stories, and their experiences
- Steadfast dedication and emotional maturity
- Demonstrated success in a first career
- Love of culture and the arts.
- Passion for learning and problem-solving
- Playful imagination and enthusiasm for new ways of approaching old problems
- Thoughtful and articulate communication, both verbal and written
How to Apply For Lisa Ellen Goldberg Fellowship
To apply for the fellowship;
- Submit your Fellowship Application Essay along with your online application to NYU Wagner for Fall 2021.
- The Fellowship Application Essay is included in the fellowship section of the online application; there is not a separate application.
- Fellowship applicants must also submit the one-minute video essay in the application in order to be considered.
- Those selected as fellowship semi-finalists will be invited to participate in Skype interviews with the Fellowship Selection Committee in early-to-mid February 2021.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.