Monash University Scholarships represent the Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships provided by the Australian Government to support both domestic and international students undertaking Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees.
The RTP Stipend provides:
- A living allowance (stipend),
- A relocation allowance,
- Some tuition scholarships are available for our international students that can be packaged with this stipend.
- Domestic students will automatically be provided with an RTP Fees Offset.
Eligible Countries: International, Australian, and New Zealand national students
Type: Doctorate and master’s degrees.
Value of Award: Up to $30,000
How to Apply for Monash University Scholarships 2022.
- Applicants must be a domestic and international students.
- Applicants must have minimum academic requirements that all applicants have to meet.
- Applicants must understand what English language proficiency
Method of Application: Applicants have to enroll in the doctorate and research masters’ degrees at Monash University.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.