5 Most In Demand Professors in the World Right Now

Searching to know the 5 most in demand professors in the world right now? The truth is, there is no argument about the fact that innovation and the constant hunt for new knowledge have both necessitated the raise in the need for a certain class of professors. This means, it is not all learned scholars with the title of a professor are currently in demand.

Most clearly enough, new grounds are being broken in AI tech, sciences, and in specific academic fields of modern interest. These are the new charts that determine the direction of the world in terms of growth and full-fledged development.

Undoubtedly, if the competition is not there, it will mean there is not a need in the world for the demand. The competition which is presently extant in every corner of the universe opens us vacuum and, hence, the high quest for competent teachers who will prepare the growing and coming generation for the future.

As said earlier, there are a handful of fields with high demand. There’s nursing, and computer science, and some related computing disciplines. In most fields in the US, less than 10% of all PhD grads get full-time faculty positions. Certainly not all of the remaining 90%+ want them, but a lot of them do. Some will end up as long-term adjuncts, often teaching at (and racing between) multiple campuses to make ends meet.

Going quickly into the main topic, the prerequisite is to ask what are the 5 most in demand professors in the world right now and where do they matter?

  • Computer Science Professors

Average Annual Computer Science Professor Salary: $98,610 – $125,790

Total Employment: 33,870

  • Law Professors

Average Annual Law Professor Salary: $133,950 – $176,900

Total Employment: 14,830

  • Physics Professors

Average Annual Physics Professor Salary: $100,810 – $125,950

Total Employment: 12,860

  • Atmospheric, Earth, Marine, and Space Sciences Professors

Average Annual Atmospheric, Earth, Marine, and Space Sciences Professor Salary: $107,540 – $131,650

Total Employment: 11,150

  • Forestry and Conservation Science Professors

Average Annual Forestry and Conservation Science Professor Salary: $98,160 – $115,980

Total Employment: 1,270

  • Health Specialties Professors

Average Annual Health Specialties Professor Salary: $127,640 – $167,120

Total Employment: 207,700

Read Also: Top 10 Universities that Pay Their Professors the Most

  • Engineering Professors

Average Annual Engineering Professor Salary: $114,470 – $136,530

Total Employment: 36,010

  • Business Professors

Average Annual Business Professor Salary: $108,060 – $133,750

Total Employment: 78,410

  • Architecture Professors

Average Annual Architecture Professor Salary: $104,370

75th Percentile Annual Architecture Professor Salary: $128,980

Total Employment: 6,420

  • Anthropology and Archeology Professors

Average Annual Anthropology and Archeology Professor Salary: $98,940 – $119,590

Total Employment: 4,930

  • Political Science Professors

Average Annual Political Science Professor Salary: $98,420 – $122,090

Total Employment: 15,190

  • Biological Science Professors

Average Annual Biological Science Professor Salary: $97,800 – $121,530

Total Employment: 49,920

  • Agricultural Sciences Professors

Average Annual Agricultural Sciences Professor Salary: $96,650 – $118,620

Total Employment: 8,240

  • Economics Professors

Average Annual Economics Professor Salary: $122,750 – $144,980

Total Employment: 11,640

  • Chemistry Professors

Average Annual Chemistry Professor Salary: $95,250 – $108,000

Total Employment: 20,650

Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.

Leave a Reply