Nicholas Bratt Scholarship at University of Oxford UK is currently accepting applications for the Graduate Scholarship in the 2021/2022 academic year.
One full scholarship is available for applicants who are applying to any full-time taught or research course offered by the Medical Sciences Division and accepted at St John’s College.
Benefactor Nicholas Bratt completed his studies in Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE) at the University of Oxford in 1967. He established this scholarship in 2013, in order to fund the studies of graduate scholars.
Applications must be submitted by January 8, 2021.
- Unless otherwise stated, you will be considered automatically for these scholarships if:
- You are applying to start a new graduate course;
- You submit your course application by the relevant January admissions deadline;
- You are subsequently offered a place after consideration of applications received by the deadline;
- Your application is not placed on a waiting list or held back after the January admissions deadline to be re-evaluated against applications received by the March admissions deadline; and
- You meet the eligibility criteria.
How To Apply For Nicholas Bratt Scholarship:
The scholarship covers course fees and provides a grant for living costs. Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
There is no separate application process for this scholarship: to be considered, submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course.