Polaris Bank Graduate Recruitment is open for result-oriented, smart, innovative, customer-centric and someone with the right attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment.
Polaris Bank is in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work in our plus 300 branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
How to Apply for Polaris Bank Graduate Recruitment 2022.
- · A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower or HND (Distinction) from an accredited institution.
- · Completed the mandatory NYSC Scheme and awarded a certificate.
- · 25 years or younger by December 31, 2022 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable).
- · A minimum of five (5) credits including Mathematics and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO), in not more than one (1) sitting.
- · Willingness to work in any part of the country.
Method of Application; If you satisfy ALL the criteria,
- · Log on to the application portal
- ·Fill in your details via the portal, select the vacancy and submit your application
- ·Application closes Monday March 28, 2022.
Please note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site are intended to enhance public access to educational information and other endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.