Scholarship for Nigerian in UK University is a scholarship is for applicants who have Nigerian nationality, are classed as ‘Overseas’ for fees purposes, and have been accepted to study an eligible Masters course at University of Sussex UK.
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Type: Postgraduate taught (Masters)
- Number of Scholarships: unlimited
- Value of Scholarship: Scholarship will be awarded as a fee reduction of up to £3,000.
- Duration of Scholarship: One year
- Applicants must be a national of Nigeria,
- Applicants must be a self-financing student
- Applicants must have accepted an offer of a full-time place on a Masters course at the University of Sussex commencing in September 2021.
- Applicants must meet the published academic requirements for their chosen course.
How to Apply for Scholarship for Nigerian in UK University 2022.
Register your interest in the scholarship via PG Apply when you accept our offer of a place on an eligible Masters’ course.
If you have applied via one of the overseas representatives, you will need to ask them to do this on your behalf.
You will only be able to accept one University of Sussex scholarship.
Information about the scholarship will be included in your CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Study) for your visa application.
If the scholarship information is not showing on your CAS or you want to register for the scholarship after the CAS has been created, please contact the Admissions Office: email@example.com.
- 31 January 2022 23:59
- 30 September 2022 23:59
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.