Scholarships for International Students at University of Leeds, UK 2020
The AHC Doctoral Scholarships at Leeds University UK are available for UK, EU and International students for postgraduate research study in the following Schools – Design; English; Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies; History; Languages, Cultures and Societies; Media and Communications; Music; Performance and Cultural Industries and Philosophy, Religion and History of Science.
The AHC Doctoral Scholarships are for students seeking a scholarship to support their PhD studies in any of the nine Schools within the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Cultures. The Faculty will consider applications from students seeking to undertake PhD study through any of the following programmes.
- Doctoral Research within one School
- Doctoral Research across two Schools (Interdisciplinary)
- Doctoral Research by Distance Learning (For applicants who wish to be based overseas, the award will be tuition fees only and not include a maintenance grant)
Eligible Field Of Study:
Postgraduate research study in the following Schools – Design; English; Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies; History; Languages, Cultures and Societies; Media and Communications; Music; Performance and Cultural Industries and Philosophy, Religio Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Full tuition fees
- Applicants should normally have at least a first-class or an upper second class British Bachelors Honours degree (or equivalent) in an appropriate discipline.
- Applicants who are uncertain about the requirements for a particular research degree are advised to contact the School or Graduate School prior to making an application.
- Applicants must be fluent in English
For More Information: Visit The Official Website
Application Deadline: April 1, 2020
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.