The University of Debrecen Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2021 is one of the competitive and best scholarship programs in Europe.
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2020 at the University of Debrecen provides fully-funded scholarship in Bachelors’s, One-Tier Masters’s, and Ph.D. degree level.
Candidates can apply at different degree programs including Bachelors, Masters, PhD, and one tier programs. Moreover, pursuing studies at a Hungarian university will provide you a great international experience and many career opportunities in the heart of Europe.
University of Debrecen Scholarship 2021:
- University of Debrecen
Benefits of Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship:
The Hungarian government provides the Stipendium Hungaricum academic scholarship for international students.
Stipendium Hungaricum full scholarship includes:
- Tuition fee waiver for the entire program duration.
- A Monthly stipend will be provided to each degree level.
- Medical insurance will be provided at each degree level.
- A contribution to accommodation will be provided.
- Health Sciences
- Medicine and Sciences
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- International students may apply.
- Students must hold a good academic profile.
- He should be mentally and physically fit.
Selection Criteria of University of Debrecen Hungary Scholarship 2021:
- There are 3 steps for selecting a candidate;
- The sending partner 1st pre-selects the application and sends a nomination.
- Secondly, the University of Debrecen reviews the applications sent by the sending partner and would make a formal call to the applicants for the interview or exam, and informs TPF.
- As a final step, TPF informs the awardees about the scholarship.
- The last date to apply for a Hungary scholarship for international students at the University of Debrecen is January 15th, 2021.
How to Apply for University of Debrecen Hungary Government Scholarship 2021
- A candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the scholarship.
- A candidate may apply online via the official portal through the help of the application guide.
- The application will be opened at the very beginning of November 2020.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.