Transform Together Scholarship is an offer that gives applicants the opportunity to study at Sheffield Hallam University, UK. Through its scholarship program.
The Sheffield Hallam University, UK is offering scholarship opportunities to International students who wants to a degree program at the Institution.
The scholarship covers 50 percent tuition for postgraduate and undergraduate students throughout the duration of their programmes.
Number of Scholarships:
Duration of Scholarship:
Full period of study
November 1st, 2020
Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Transform Together Scholarship Eligibility:
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must;
- be International students
- have applied or applying to Sheffield Hallam University, UK
- be self-financing
- have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honors degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course(Postgraduate Applicants).
- have excellent results from previous educational program.
How To Apply For Transform Together Scholarship:
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship for January 2021, please follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 1 November 2020
For more information visit Official Website
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.