Trinity Washington University MMEG Scholarships 2023 represent the Margaret McNamara Educational Grants (MMEG) provides for women from developing countries to help further their education and improve their lives.
The MMEG is one of the few organizations that provide financial assistance to women. In past years, grants of up to US$15,000 have been awarded in the US/Canada program, and US$7,000 in the Africa, Latin America and Trinity programs.
How to Apply for Trinity Washington University MMEG Scholarships 2023
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- already be enrolled as a full-time or part-time (minimum of 2 courses per semester or term) student at Trinity Washington University;
- plan to continue studying full-time for at least one academic semester (half year) following the award of the MMEG grant in April;
- plan to graduate no later than two and a half years following the award of the MMEG grant;
- not be related to Trinity staff.
- NB: for this MMEG program only, in addition to international students, US citizens and permanent residents are eligible to apply.
- be a self-identifying woman, and at least 25 years old at time of application deadline
Eligible Countries: International Students
Type: Undergraduate, Masters and PhD
Number Of Scholarships: Not Specified
Value Of Award: Approx. US$7,000
Application Deadline: 15th January 2023
Queries may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Method of Application: Apply Here
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.