UK Government Scholarships offer is for citizen of Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka or Thailand, who is dreaming of studying for a postgraduate degree in the UK, but need help funding your studies.
GREAT Scholarships offers eight scholarships from UK universities, across a variety of subjects for students from eligible countries. Each scholarship is worth a minimum of £10,000 towards tuition fees for a one-year postgraduate course.
UK Government Scholarships
The scholarships are jointly funded by the UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council with participating UK higher education institutions.
For the 2021-22 academic year there are postgraduate scholarships available at the following institutions:
- Anglia Ruskin University
- University of Dundee
- University of East Anglia
- University of Exeter
- University of Glasgow
- University of Kent
- University of Warwick
- Bournemouth University
- University College London
- University of Bristol
- University of Reading
To be eligible for a scholarship, you must:
- be a citizen of Egypt, Ghana, Kenya
- have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to enter a postgraduate (taught) programme in a UK university
- be motivated and academically able to follow a UK postgraduate course
- active in the field with work experience or proven interest in the subject area
- meet the English language requirement of the UK university
Read More Scholarships:
- How To Apply For Federal Government Scholarship 2021/2022.
- Rowan Williams Scholarship At University Of Cambridge, UK 2021.
- How To Apply For FJSC Recruitment Application Form 2020/2021.
- KTH Scholarships Application In Sweden 2021 – How To Apply.
How To apply For UK Government Scholarships
- Filter the universities listed by Egypt on the ‘find a scholarship’ page and click on the university page to access detailed information about the scholarships on offer.
- Apply for individual scholarships following the instructions given on each universities’ scholarship webpages.
- The deadline to apply for a GREAT Scholarship varies according to each institution. For details on individual institutions’ deadlines, please see the institution page.
- Successful scholars will be informed by individual universities on the result of their applications.
- Scholarship funding will be issued to successful scholars by individual universities after registration.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.