University of York Scholarship 2021, UK is a lasting scholarship opportunity to support students who want to undertake a degree programme in maths at the Institution.
To be eligible, applicants must;
- Must be open to International (including EU) and UK (home) students.
- Must have an offer for a place on one of the following courses:
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics (with a year in Europe)
- MMath (Hons) Mathematics
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics and Statistics
- Must achieve grade A* in Mathematics at A level and A* on entry at another A level (or equivalent). Then the second A* must be in Further Mathematics if you are taking Further Mathematics.
- Must maintain an overall average grade of 85% or higher in subsequent years.
How To Apply For University of York Scholarship 2021:
Interested applicants are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. There is no application for this application. Students will be automatically considered for this program.
For More Information, Visit The Official Website
February 15, 2021
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.