Our aim in this post is to list all the accredited courses offered in Abdu Gusau Polytechnic National Diploma (ND) and Higher National diploma (HND) programmes. If you are an aspirant of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic , here are the accredited list of the available courses and department in Abdu Gusau Polytechnic.
List of Accredited Courses Available In Abdu Gusau Polytechnic
- Business Administration and Management
- Banking and Finance
- Art and Design
- Science laboratory Technology
- Office Technology and Management
- Local Government Studies
- Computer Science
Admission Requirements for ND Students
The following requirements are necessary;
- Prospective candidates must score UTME/JAMB cut-off mark of at least 120 in the examination are eligible to take part in the admission for the programmes listed above.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) O/L Credit Passes in WASC, SSCE, NECO and GCE at not more than two sittings.
- He/She must have compulsory credit passes in English Language and Mathematics in SSCE to be qualified for admission.
Admission Requirements for HND Students
The following basic requirements must be met;
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified field may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.