African Students For Liberty- ASFL- is currently seeking an enthusiastic, passionate, and highly organized Programs intern to help with programs assignments October 2020 – January 2021.
This role requires established experience managing social media account(s), curating contents, developing a working strategy, paying attention to details and managing team’s efforts.
A successful candidate will have a firm commitment to classical liberal ideas and to SFL’s mission statement.
About African Students For Liberty:
African Students For Liberty (ASFL) is the largest libertarian student organization in the continent with student leaders in 36 African countries.
African Students For Liberty mission is to educate, develop, and empower the next generation of leaders of liberty, and our vision is a global network of leaders advancing liberty in all aspects of society.
ASFL accomplish this through a strategy of empowerment, identifying the top student leaders and training them to be agents of change in their communities.
- Manage African SFL social media & curate contents for ASFL blog
- Curate content that sparks discussions, grows audiences, and drives engagement on ASFL social media.
- Conduct interviews with candidates in the Local Coordinators Program, and follow up with trainees to take and complete the training program.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- Timely updates and gathering monthly reports from ASFL leaders and keeping close tabs on their activities.
- Schedule strategy meetings with ASFL Top Leadership, and ensure prompt attendance, and every meeting goals are met.
Application Deadline: September 20th 2020
- Strong communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Proven social media management experience
- A passion for social media communications
- The ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage shifting priorities
- Integrity, humility and an entrepreneurial attitude
- Positive , friendly and professional work ethic.
How To Apply For African Students For Liberty
Anyone interested in applying for the position should submit a cover letter, and resume to Oluwafemi Ogunjobi at [email protected] ASFL will reach out to all candidates whose applications we wish to consider. Applications close 20 September.
For More Information: Click Here
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.