BSU Post UTME Screening Form – The management of the Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) is now selling application forms for its post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Thus, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Benue State University (BSU), Makurdi.
Benue State University
Benue State University was established by the Benue State Government with the enactment of the Benue State University Edict No. 1 of 1991.
The University took off in the 1992/93 academic year with four faculties, namely, Arts, Education, Science and Social Sciences.
Two Faculties, Law and Management Sciences came on stream in the 1993/94 academic year with Faculty of Environmental Sciences in the 2014/2015 academic session.
Benue State University Portal Login
You can visit and access the Benue State University Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
- Benue State University official Portal
- Benue State University applications utme Screening portal.
- Benue State University e library portal
BSU Post UTME Screening Form Eligibility
- All Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates who applied for admission into the Benue State University, Makurdi for the 2020/2021 Academic Session and scored 180 points and above in the UTME are eligible to participate.
- Also, candidates must obtain 5 O’level credit passes in relevant subjects
Note: All candidates who applied for Law but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for admission into any other courses in the Faculty of Arts, Social Sciences, Education or Management Sciences.
Also, candidates who applied for Medicine and Surgery in the College of Health Sciences but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for any of these courses, namely; Anatomy, Nursing Science and Physiology or any course in the Faculty of Science.
How To Register For Benue State University Post UTME
After payment, candidates are expected to revisit the University website www.bsum.edu.ng. They are to select “Post Utme/De link” under “Applications” section under the Admissions menu of the University website.
Furthermore, once on the page, candidates are to follow the steps below to complete their registration:
- Enter your UTME Registration number and click “Verify” button to verify your details.
- Click on the “proceed” link to login to your account to register and upload relevant credentials online for the Post-UTME exercise.
- Also, click on “My Bio Data” link to complete your Biodata.
- Additionally, click on “Upload Documents” link to upload the following documents:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificates or statement of results (not online slips).
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
- Marriage certificate/affidavits.
- Certificate of State Origin.
- JAMB Result slip.
- Again, click on “Acknowledgement Slip” link to print two (2) copies.
- Candidates are expected to present the Acknowledgement Slips on day of Post UTME.
- Also, candidates must upload their O’level results on the JAMB portal. Only candidates whose O’level results are on the JAMB portal will be given admission after passing all the prescribed examinations.
How To Apply For BSU Post UTME Screening Form
- Candidates are required to Visit bsum.edu.ng
- Also, go to Admissions menu, click on Post Utme/De link under the Applications section.
- Enter your JAMB number to verify your application.
- Furthermore, once your details have been verified click on the “proceed “link to continue to the payments platform.
- Click on any of the three (3) payment options below to make your payment. which is either:
However, for cash payments at Bank; visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
- Access Bank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc,
- First City Monument Bank Limited,
- Citibank Nigeria Limited,
- Heritage Banking Company Limited,
- Keystone Bank Limited,
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc,
- Standard Chartered,
- Wema Bank Plc,
- Providus Bank Limited,
- Zenith Bank Plc,
- ECO Bank Plc,
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc,
- Sterling Bank Plc,
- Diamond Bank Plc,
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc,
- United Bank for Africa Plc,
- Unity Bank Plc,
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc,
- Polaris Bank Plc.
But, before proceeding to the bank, print your Payment Reference Number slip from the E-Payment Platform. And take it to the bank.
On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
You can pay online using MASTERCARD, VISA and Verve Cards on the University official portal.
Click on the “Pay Online” button. You will be taken to Interswitch Payment Page. From the drop down below the page, select your card type. And then enter the requested information to make Payment.
Once your payment is completed successfully, a receipt will be issued and you can continue with your application.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.