COINS Grand Challenge is a global competition to uncover students, innovators, entrepreneurs and leaders with ideas that can improve the built environment.
The COINS Grand Challenge consists of two competitions (Open and Undergraduate) that are aimed at encouraging students, innovators and entrepreneurs to come forward with new ideas and approaches to help improve the construction industry for the benefit of the industry and society. The competitions focus on areas that address global challenges facing the construction industry.
Working with leading construction companies, private investors, venture capitalists and academia, the COINS Grand Challenge provides an opportunity that may not otherwise exist for people to present their ideas to leaders in the industry, win valuable prizes and potentially gain funding and support to pursue their ideas.
Benefits of COINS Grand Challenge.
- Showcase yourself and your ideas to some of the world’s leading construction companies, private investors, and academics. KICK-START YOUR SUCCESS
- Win valuable prizes that could significantly benefit you and your career.BE A FORCE FOR GOOD
- Undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate, young entrepreneur or already working in the industry, share your ideas to help improve the construction industry and society as a whole.
How to Apply for COINS Grand Challenge Global Competition 2022.
- To enter the competition, Applicants must complete the official online Application Form and clearly select the relevant competition (Undergraduate or Open) to which the application relates.
- For the Undergraduate Competition, the entry consists of either an 800- to 1000-word essay or a 3-10 minute video entered using the online Application Form. The entry should follow the challenge brief and other information provided on the Undergraduate Competition page on this website.
- For the Open Competition, the applicant answers a series of questions that explore the applicant’s idea in depth. The entry should follow the challenge brief and other information provided on the Open Competition page on this website.
- Team applications are allowed for both the Open and Undergraduate competition. However, only one member of the team may present the idea at the Grand Final if the application is successful, so it is advisable to enter the application under the name of the team leader or best presenter.
- 15 FEB 2022 – Competition open for Entries
- 31 MAY 2022 – Entries Submitted by
- 15 AUG 2022 – Finalists Notified by
- 11 OCT 2022 – Final Judging
The COINS Grand Challenge 2022 opens for entry on 15 February 2022 and closes on 31 May 2022.
Finalists will be notified in early August via email. Final judging will take place in October, date, location and other details will be determined later.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.