GUO Transport Company Ltd. is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
The company has become an icon in the transportation industry, providing safe, enjoyable and affordable travel to millions of passengers annually.
While GUO transport Co. is well known for its regularly scheduled passenger service, the company also provides a number of other services for its customers such as value-priced same-day and early-next-day haulage and package delivery to numerous destinations in Nigeria.
Dispatch Rider At GUO Transport Company Limited
1. Job Type:
Secondary School (SSCE)
4. Job Field:
- We are currently recruiting for experienced and competent individuals for the role of a Dispatch Rider to provide administrative and logistic support/co-ordination for the Company.
Dispatch Rider At GUO Transport Company Limited Requirements
Applicants must possess:
- Minimum of School Certificate
- At least 2 years of proven work experience as a Dispatch Rider.
- Must have a valid Riders permit
- Applicants must have an in-depth knowledge of Lagos routes.
- Ability to multitask and key into Organization’s goals in a way that aligns to candidate’s personal growth and long-term career objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (THIS IS CRUCIAL).
- Attention to Details and Social/Emotional Intelligence
- Excellent Organizational and Interpersonal Skills
- Must be resident around Lekki, Ajah.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Oct 21, 2020
- Founded: 1980
- Type: Private
- Website www.guotransport.com
- Address36, Opere Street, Wema Bank Bus Stop, Coker, Lagos, Nigeria
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.