DStv Subscription Payment Online in Nigeria is at your fingertips! DStv is one of the top cable TV services providing entertainment to millions of Nigerians. DStv offers subscribers multiple channels and packages to suit every need.
Are you too busy to visit a shop to pay for your DStv subscription? No worries! You do not need to bother about going to a physical shop to renew your DStv subscription any longer because we have put together the easiest platform to do your DStv Subscription Payment Online in Nigeria without stress.
This service is one that allows you to not only pay your cable bills but also that of anything else such as sending money and buying airtime.
How To Do DStv Subscription Payment Online Using DSTV Website:
- First, on your device, visit the DStv website.
- Next, proceed to select the country where you reside and input the specific Smart card number of your decoder and Click on VERIFY.
- After this step, what you have to do next is to simply check the payment summary page by clicking on the option of VIEW BALANCE AND PAY. What you should see next is the amount of money you are required to pay for your subscription.
- Click on the PAY button. Immediately you click on the button, The Payment Subscription page then appears with your DStv account information.
- Select the eTranzact option of payment and BankIT and then enter proceed to enter your bank account number.
- After that, you should get a generated 6-digit password on your device which you are expected to fill in. After you fill it in, proceed to click on submit.
- Then the final step requires you to dial *389*00# on the phone number that is connected with the Bank account you are paying with and receive the unique OTP code.
- Enter the OTP code in the appropriate blank space and then click PAY.
- After this step, the payment response you get should state that your payment transaction is successfully completed.
Top 10 Platform For DStv Subscription Payment Online
1. Online DSTV JumiaPay
You can pay easily and speedily with JumiaPay. Experience the ease that comes with paying online and watching your favourite TV programmes in minutes.
You can pay for your DStv subscription anytime and from the comfort of wherever you are in just a few simple clicks with JumiaPay.
Enjoy ₦50 Cashback – Save Money with JumiaPay
Jumia One gives you ₦50 cashback on each DStv subscription!
How To Pay Your DSTV Subscription Using Jumia Pay Online
Paying for your DStv subscription takes a few easy steps:
- Make sure your decoder is switched on
- Sign up or log in to Jumia Pay using your email address and password
- Select TV from the list of services
- Select DStv
- Enter your Smart Card number and select the package you wish to pay for
- Complete the payment with your debit card or your bank account on our secure payment platform
2. Banking apps
You can also pay for DStv and GOtv subscription directly from your bank app. Almost every standard bank in Nigeria has functional (web and mobile) app through which customers can directly send and receive funds, purchase airtime, and pay bills.
Navigate to the “Bills” or “Pay Bills” section of your bank app and you should see a provision for cable TV payment. Select which of the TV service you want to pay for, enter your digital TV details, select the bouquet/plan you want to purchase and pay.
3. Mobile Money
The Nigerian audience had begin to start using the mobile money merchants to make payment. Interestingly, DStv is one of the popular businesses registered with these merchants making it easier for customers to pay using Mobile money. Some of these mobile money merchants includes mypaga and First monie.
4. Kongapay Mobile App
With KongaPay mobile app available for Android and iOS, you can pay your DStv and GOtv subscription easily. Launch the app and create an account, navigate to services and bills.
Then select TV subscription and choose either DStv or GOtv, select the subscription type and enter your Smartcard information. Follow the prompts to complete the transaction.
I know I must have written on how to subscribe DStv and GOtv using Quickteller but I unintentionally didn’t mention how use the Quickteller USSD code.
Now, Quickteller is an online payment solution owned by Interswitch. To subscribe using the Quickteller USSD code, dial *322# for Airtel, MTN and 9Mobile subscribers or *805# for GLO subscribers. Enter 4, which is the command for make payment and follow the prompts. Make sure you had already registered on www.quickteller.com
How to Pay for DSTV Subscription Using Quickteller Website
- Switch your decoder on if your account has already been disconnected.
- Login to Quickteller
- Select the DStv bouquet of your choice.
- Enter your e-mail address, smartcard number, and enter your mobile phone number.
- Click NEXT.
- Will display the DStv subscriber’s name and confirm that your smartcard number was filled correctly.
- Click PAY and click on your debit card type i.e. Interswitch, Verve or MasterCard.
- Enter your card details i.e. Card Number and Expiry Date as inscribed on your debit card, and CVV (three digit found at the back of the card).
- Click PAY
- Enter your Token code, or your ATM PIN for other banks.
After the transaction is completed, your DStv account is credited, your viewing will be restored.
6. PAGA e-Pay
There are many online payment platforms that have become very popular these days. PAGA e-Pay platform is one of the easiest online platforms to use.
It can be used to send and receive money, as well as pay your DStv subscription.
How to Pay for DSTV Subscription Using PAGA e-Pay
- The first step requires that you go visit the official page of PAGA e-Pay eazy.dstv.com and then log in.
- Once you log in successfully, you should see a list of different online payment methods that are available for use in your country of resistance.
- Proceed to select Paga e-Pay and then continue by following the displayed instructions.
7. Global Pay
If you would rather make your online payments using GlobalPAY, then you may consider using it also for paying your DStv subscription.
- The first step requires you to create an account by visiting eazy.dstv.com and then you must log in your account.
- Then the next step, you will need to switch to the PAY page on the website and simply choose GlobalPAY.
- After you have done that, you must fill in the information required to complete your payment. The information includes your First and Last Names. Also, you will have to enter both your Customer ID and your Smartcard numbers, then your e-mail address and also your cell phone number.
- Only after completing the previous steps will you be forwarded to complete your DStv payment on GlobalPAY.com.
- After that, you will be directed to the GlobalPAY website, and that is where you will have to select your Card Type, and fill in your ATM Card Number before you finally click on the “Pay” button.
Once your cable payment has been successfully completed, you will then be shown your account info on the DStv Eazy website.
8. PayU platform
If you are one of the many people who use a MasterCard or VISA card for online payments, then it is only fair that you consider using thePayU platform for your DStv subscriptions.
How to Pay for DSTV Subscription Using PayU platform
The steps are easy just follow the instructions below:
- The first thing you have to do is visit the eazy.dstv.com/pay website.
- Once that is done, you will be needed to type in all the information of the credit card you want to use, such as the cardholder’s number, the credit card number, the CVV number which is usually at the back of the card, and also expiry date.
After that, your payment transaction will be successfully completed.
9. Eazy Money
Nowadays, to pay for items online using the mobile wallet called Eazy Money has become one of the many options people use.
For your DStv subscription payment, it is pretty easy via this platform. How can you get this done? very easy.
- As with every other online payment platform we have explored, first, you have to visit the eazy.dstv.com/pay website on your laptop or mobile phone.
- Then you can fill in your phone number and your Eazy money PIN number.
- After you have filled in the required details, follow the instruction that appear to proceed and further complete your subscription payment.
Other available Methods to pay for your DStv subscription online
With the Payarena platform now available, all DStv subscribers have the liberty to make subscription payments using their gadgets online or simply by visiting the nearest POS or mobile money stand and ATMs.
However, because people usually want to save time, the online payment method is the most used. If you are considering paying your cable bill online via Payarena, follow the instructions below:
- Visit www.payarena.com
- Look out for the ‘DStv’ logo and click it.
- Select your desired DStv bouquet, type in your smartcard number, your email address and proceed to submit the information in a single click.
- After that, you have to choose your desired payment option (Visa, Verve, or Mastercard) and then fill in the required card details.
- The last step you have to take to complete your transaction is to input the authentication code, like your Pin for Visa card or your Securecode for Mastercard users.
- After this step, your payment is successful if you have enough funds in your account.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site are intended to enhance public access to educational information and other endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.