Flutterwave Business Fund for Entrepreneurs 2024 (Up to four million). As a female-owned business, we understand the challenges entrepreneurs face when scaling their businesses. That’s why we’ve partnered with leading fintech powerhouse, Flutterwave, to give female entrepreneurs who own small and medium-sized businesses across Nigeria the opportunity to get in their bag and grow.
Over five days, we’ll take five female entrepreneurs on an immersive program with training from industry experts to equip them with the best tools to grow their businesses.
- Daily in-depth virtual masterclasses from industry experts
- Up to four million naira in grants.
- Spotlight interviews across femme africa and flutterwave’s social channels
- Open to women aged 18-35
- The business should be founded and led by women, and should have a Flutterwave Store and/or a Flutterwave payment API integrated into their website or platform. Don’t have one yet? You can easily register here.
- The business must be registered in Nigeria, and have been in operation for a minimum of 12 months at the time of application.
- We encourage applications from businesses spanning various sectors, which may include but are not limited to, fashion, beauty, retail, and other creative industries.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.