IEFA Sustainability Scholarship offered by the International Education Financial Aid is awarded annually to individuals seeking to pursue a degree program in USA. The International Education Financial Aid is offering a scholarship of up to €5000 to help cover your tuition fees.
Type of Scholarship:
Value of Award:
Up to €5000
- Applicants must have applied (or will apply) for a study beginning in the Fall Semester 2021.
- Applicants must hold a valid undergraduate degree to be eligible for the programme at the university.
- Applicants must hold or be eligible to apply for an appropriate study visa (if applicable).
- Applicants must be in the form of a Secure English Language Test (SELT), IELTS Academic, and TOEFL internet-based tests may be taken at the university.
- Applicants will need a good and valid undergraduate degree qualification and the applicant will be a high academic achiever with the grades to prove it – Involved in sustainable initiatives and projects.
How To Apply For IEFA Sustainability Scholarship 2021:
Applicants must register for the master’s degree programme by the start date outlined in their offer at IEFA.
For More Information, Visit The Official Website
April 12, 2021
Disclaimer: The contents on this site are intended to enhance public access to educational information and other endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.