Interswitch Group Business Internship Application Form 2021-
Interswitch is a Pan-African Integrated Payment company, founded in Nigeria but committed to Africa. Interswitch contribute to Africa by facilitating intuitive forms of exchange of value across cultures.
- You’ll get the chance to work across the backbone functions supporting interswitch’s operations & service delivery.
- Driving transformational initiatives across InfoTech.
- Customer Support, Core Operations, Customer Experience etc
Interswitch Group Business Internship Requirements
To be considered for this internship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a graduate from any recognized University
- Minimum of second-class upper division in any field of study
- NYSC either currently completed orientation or completed the service year.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work in a team.
- Must be tech savvy.
- For candidates not older than 27 years of age
Method of Application:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage
November 20th 2020
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.