JAMB Result 2020- Candidates who participated in the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) 2020 that the results is out.
The JAMB Result 2020 has been released, about 1,792,719 candidates sat for the 2020 UTME, while the results of 34,120 candidates have been withheld for various infractions. Here is the full guidelines on how to check your JAMB results;
How To Check JAMB Result 2020?
To check their results, candidates are to send ‘RESULT’ to 55019 with their unique phone number and not on the Board’s website
Follow the 4 simple steps below to check your 2020 JAMB UTME result online without scratch card i.e. FREE! Go to JAMB result checking portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CheckUTMEResults.
Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column. Click on ‘Check My Results‘.
How to Check JAMB Admission Status.
- STEP 1: Go to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) E-facility portal at jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- STEP 2: Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- STEP 3: After successfully logging in, scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
How Can To Access Your Jamb Cap?
- Visit the Jamb CAPS Login portal www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Log in with your Jamb Profile email and password.
- Go to Check Admission Status.
- Then click on Access my CAPS.
- Your admission profile will show up.
- You will then see your Jamb Admission Status
How To Check JAMB Registration Number?
What you need do is to locate a PC connected to the internet, go to the Jamb portal for retrieval of JAMB Registration Number. CLICK HERE TO OPEN JAMB PORTAL.
When the page opens up, enter the PIN and the serial number on the card and click on the “Submit” button to retrieve your JAMB registration number.
How to Check WAEC Result Online.
- Enter your WAEC Examination Number in the required column.
- Select your Examination Year i.e. 2020.
- Select your Examination Type i.e. SCHOOL CANDIDATE RESULT.
- Enter the Card Serial Number.
- Enter the Card PIN.
- Finally, click “Submit” button to get your 2020 WAEC Result.
How To Login To Your Jamb Account?
How To Check Admission Letter?
- Login with your ‘Email Address’ and ‘Password’.
- Click on the “Admission Letter” tab.
- You will be required to make a payment of N1,000. After payment, you will be able to access your admission letter.
How Much Is Original JAMB Result?
The cost for the printing of the JAMB Original Result Slip is One Thousand Naira (N 1000).
The Original JAMB Result Slip is an official result statement document that has your personal passport embedded on it to verify that you own the result, and all the Universities, Polytechnics and College of Education in Nigeria requires it during Post-UTME screening.
How To Check 2020 JAMB Result Online.
Follow the 4 simple steps below to check your 2020 JAMB UTME result online without scratch card i.e. FREE!
- Go to JAMB result checking portal at official portal
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.
- Click on ‘Check My Results’.
- The portal will load your result if it’s ready.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.