Jumia IT Internship – Jumia is the largest online conglomerate in Africa, with a workforce of over 3,000 employees operating in more than 20 African countries.
- Develop efficient data queries for various product and customer analysis tasks.
- Conduct in-depth customer behavior and profitability analysis, presenting findings in comprehensive reports.
- Collaborate with Data Analysts to compile data analysis and reporting.
- Communicate summarized data analysis results to team members and business leaders.
- Perform Consumer Credit and/or Indirect Fair Lending analysis.
- Evaluate market size and conduct SWOT analysis.
- Provide support to subject matter experts in specific business analysis areas while expanding personal knowledge.
- Assist in gathering relevant information and ensuring project requirements are well understood.
- Simplify complex concepts for clear and effective communication with project stakeholders.
- Prepare reports for senior management, delivering updates on project progress, potential risks, outcomes, and achievements.
- HND / B.Sc in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Analytics, or a Social Science discipline.
- Interest in web analytics, social listening, data analysis, data visualization, and insight development.
- Junior, senior, or nontraditional college student or recent graduate with relevant coursework or experience.
- Strong attention to detail, proactive in seeking clarification, and capable of effective follow-up.
- Knowledge of media logistics and operations
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should use the details below to apply:
Data Intern: Send CV to: Talent.email@example.com using “IT Intern” and location as the subject of the mail.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.