Kent Institute Scholarship is a 30% mind blowing scholarship opportunity to international students commencing a full-time degree program at the Institute.
This Institution want to help students from all backgrounds and all cultures gain access to higher and vocational education. They also strive to stimulate discussion, encourage critical thinking and empower our students to make confident, informed educational and career decisions.
Kent Institute Scholarship 2021 (How To Apply).
- Applicants must have achieved sound academic standing and results in their previous studies.
- Applicants must have IELTS (Academic) 5.5 overall score with no band less than 5.0 or equivalent.
- Applicants must have a formal qualification considered equivalent to an Australian Year 12
- Applicants must be a minimum of 18 years of age before course commencement.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: 30% reduction in tuition fees
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Method of Application:
To apply for this scholarship:
- Read the International Student Scholarship information and guidelines (which includes terms and conditions about retaining the scholarship for the duration of your course)
- Complete and sign the International Student Scholarship application form and submit at the same time as applying for your course
- Wait to hear back from Kent – if you are successful, you will be notified in writing after acceptance of your Offer of Admission and prior to the commencement date.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.