Knowledge and Information quotes are powerful source of inspiration. knowledge is information, Knowledge means the awareness or understanding of the subject obtained from the education or experience of a particular person.
Information is a refined form of data that is useful to understand the meaning. knowledge is the relevant information that helps in drawing conclusions.
Most Inspiring Knowledge and Information Quotes.
Here are the most inspiring knowledge and Information quotes I found for you. Hope you’ll find a new perspective on knowledge and information through these beautiful words of great people. Enjoy!
- “I’m not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.” ―
- “Information is not knowledge.” ―
- “Withholding information is the essence of tyranny. Control of the flow of information is the tool of the dictatorship.”―
- “The problems are solved, not by giving new information, but by arranging what we have known since long.”―
- “Jasnah had once defined a fool as a person who ignored information because it disagreed with desired results.”―
- “Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.”―
- “I became a journalist because I did not want to rely on newspapers for information.”―
- “DNA is like a computer program but far, far more advanced than any software ever created.”―
- “Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge? Where is the knowledge we have lost in information?”―
- “And a new philosophy emerged called quantum physics, which suggest that the individual’s function is to inform and be informed. You really exist only when you’re in a field sharing and exchanging information. You create the realities you inhabit.”―
- “Be careful who you choose as your hero or who you choose to deify, be it Clay Aiken or Barack Obama. You put all you’re hope and all your dreams and all your ideas about stuff into one human being. They’re a human being they’re going to let you down.
You can’t make someone your hero because of something you read on the internet. The internet is not a source of information it is a source of disinformation.”―
- “Cram them full of non-combustible data, chock them so damned full of ‘facts’ they feel stuffed, but absolutely ‘brilliant’ with information. Then they’ll feel they’re thinking, they’ll get a sense of motion without moving. And they’ll be happy, because facts of that sort don’t change. Don’t give them any slippery stuff like philosophy or sociology to tie things up with. That way lies melancholy.” ―
- “In an age in which the media broadcast countless pieces of foolishness, the educated man is defined not by what he knows, but by what he doesn’t know.”―
- “It is a very sad thing that nowadays there is so little useless information.”―
- “I’ve come to think that flourishing consists of putting yourself in situations in which you lose self-consciousness and become fused with other people, experiences, or tasks. It happens sometimes when you are lost in a hard challenge, or when an artist or a craftsman becomes one with the brush or the tool. It happens sometimes while you’re playing sports, or listening to music or lost in a story, or to some people when they feel enveloped by God’s love. And it happens most when we connect with other people. I’ve come to think that happiness isn’t really produced by conscious accomplishments. Happiness is a measure of how thickly the unconscious parts of our minds are intertwined with other people and with activities. Happiness is determined by how much information and affection flows through us covertly every day and year.”―
- “Opinion is usually something which people have when they lack comprehensive information.”―
- “In the age of technology there is constant access to vast amounts of information. The basket overflows; people get overwhelmed; the eye of the storm is not so much what goes on in the world, it is the confusion of how to think, feel, digest, and react to what goes on.”―
- Any fool can know. The point is to understand. Albert Einstein
- The best thing a human being can do is to help another human being know more. Charlie Munger
- The best investment you can make, is an investment in yourself… The more you learn, the more you’ll earn. Warren Buffett
- Knowledge is a skyscraper. You can take a shortcut with a fragile foundation of memorization, or build slowly upon a steel frame of understanding. Naval Ravikant
- The ultimate test of knowledge is self-transformation. Knowledge is of use only if it brings a profound change in yourself. Make sure that your knowledge is qualitative, not just quantitative. The quality of understanding is important, not the quantity of information.
- Wise people say less than they know. Fools say everything they know and many things they don’t.
- When an ordinary man attains knowledge, he is a sage; when a sage attains understanding, he is an ordinary man. Zen proverb
- The future belongs to those who learn more skills and combine them in creative ways. Robert Greene
- The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance – it is the illusion of knowledge. Daniel J. Boorstin
- To know that we know what we know, and to know that we do not know what we do not know, that is true knowledge. Nicolaus Copernicus.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.