Nigeria Air force Shortlisted Candidates– How to Check NAF Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021? This post tend to serve as a guide to all Candidates who took a chance in the Nigeria Air force Recruitment Graduate Trainees and Experienced Hires, on the shortlisted candidate by NAF.
We have provide a step by step guide on How to Check Nigeria Air force Shortlisted Candidates for Pre-screening exam and other vital information right on this page
Nigeria Air force Shortlisted Candidates
Often at times we have receive calls, message, mail and Comment from Aspirants of Nigeria Air force Recruitment Asking different Questions About Nigeria Air force Shortlisted Candidate and others Like :
Is Nigeria Air force Shortlisted Candidate Out?, I don’t know how to Check the Nigeria Air force Shortlisted Candidate 2019?, When is the Nigeria Air force Shortlisted Candidate deadline?, When is Nigeria Air force Candidate date?, How to check Nigeria Air force Shortlisted Candidate?, how much is Nigeria Air force Pays? is NAF Shortlisted Candidate out?, Nigeria Air force Recruitment requirement?, When is Nigeria Air force Shortlisted Candidate Coming Out?
All these questions are very important but to be sincere we will not be able to answer all but we will try taking some of them into consideration as we proceed.
This is to inform general public that the list of successful candidates from the Nigerian Air Force 2020 Airmen and Airwomen Recruitment Exercise for Interview has been released.
NAF Recruitment Interview Schedule.
The Candidates are required to report in Batches as indicated below:
a. Batch A – Thursday 24 – 30 September 2020
b. Batch B – Thursday 1 – 7 October 2020
c. Batch C – Thursday 8 – 14 October 2020
(1) Akwa Ibom
(2) Cross River
d. Batch D – Thursday 15 – 21 October 2020
e. Batch E – Thursday 22 – 28 October 2020
f. Batch F – Thursday 29 October – 5 November 2020
Nigeria Air force Updated News
- All shortlisted Applicants are expected to check for their names under their State of Origin, below.
- Thereafter, check the Timetable to see when your Ministry/cadre has been scheduled for Interview.
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the date/time as scheduled for their Ministries/Cadres.
- Shortlisted Candidates should come along with their means of Identification (e.g. Driver’s License, National ID card, International Passport, etc) and two (2) passport size photographs.
- Candidates are also expected to come along with Originals of their Credentials and two (2) photocopies of each duly endorsed by them.
How to Check Nigeria Air force Shortlisted Candidate.
The Candidate chosen or the Shortlisted Candidate selected by the Nigeria Air force will be contacted Via Email, Text Calls. We urge all candidates who participated to follow the link below to download
- Visit http://careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/.
- Click on your states to check if you are shortlisted
NAF Recruitment Interview Requirements.
Candidates are to report with the following:
a. Originals and Photocopies of their Credentials.
b. 2 White vests.
c. 2 Blue PT Shorts.
d. One Pair of Canvas Shoes.
e. 4 Passport Photographs.
f. Face Masks.
g. Hand Sanitizer.