Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation is an independent agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria. The objective of the deposit insurance system is to protect depositors and guarantee payment of insured funds in the event of failure of insured institutions.
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) is committed to protect the memory and contribute to the stability of the financial system through effective supervision of insurance institutions provision of financial / technical assistance to the insurance institutions, variable pay certain sums and logical resolution of the national insurance financial institutions.
The reason for this article is that we have been observing some questions on social media about Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitments, If is it out. Such question like;
- When is NDIC Recruiting for 2020?
- How to apply for NDIC Graduate Recruitment 2020?
- Has NDIC Started Recruitment for 2020?
- NDIC Official Recruitment Portal 2020?
Note that Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the recruitment is out. But while you’re anticipating the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) Recruitments, you can take note of the following application requirements.
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male or female is fine.
For more information and updates: Visit the official website here
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.