How to get NYSC Automatic Redeployment to State of Choice

NYSC automatic redeployment to any choice of State is the process by which a corps member applies to be posted to another state because she is married or he or she has certain health issues that need to be attended to by a hospital or doctor in the to-be-redeployed state. Most recently due to security challenges across the nation, NYSC itself does give relocation to corpers to neighboring states.

Corps member who applies for NYSC are always anxious about NYSC call-up  because the state of deployment may not be favorable or as expected. you may have asked how to do NYSC automatic redeployment to any choice of State. The good thing is that NYSC Management allows for redeployment/relocation to a choice state.

NYSC Management doesn’t just grant the redeployment on any account. The NYSC redeployment/relocation are granted on some condition and these includes: Health, Marriage, Security and DG Directives.

How to get NYSC Automatic Redeployment to Choice of State

There are different ways to apply for redeployment: While in Camp and Online.

NYSC Automatic Redeployment

The eligible candidates for NYSC automatic redeployment to any choice of State are married women and people with life-threatening ailments. The NYSC online registration exercise provides opportunities for married women and people with life-threatening ailments not only to indicate their status but also to upload their evidence and get automatically posted to their spouses’ places of domicile or health facilities respectively.

For those who wish to join get automatic redeployment, it is either you use health issue or claiming married. To use health issues, you’ll claim POOR when asked about the state of health during the mobilization registration. You’ll be asked to upload a doctor’s report too. You will be posted to the state of the doctor or hospital in charge of your health.

The best method to get automatic relocation is by claiming married when registering for mobilization. If successful you’ll be required to upload some documents. NYSC will post you to your husband’s state without further processing or follow-up. To get NYSC automatic redeployment to any choice of State as married woman, here are the documents to upload for relocation:

  • Marriage Certificate (Court Affidavit). Court Certificate of Marriage, Mosque, or Church Marriage Certificate (are equally acceptable)
  • Husband Local Government Identification
  • Husband’s ID Card e.g National ID Card (temporary one acceptable), Voter’s Card, Driving License, etc.
  • House Utility Bill (Power Bill, Water Bill, etc) or Letter from Husband Employer
  • O’level Result/Certificate e.g WAEC, NECO, NABTEB
  • Newspaper for Publication of Change of Name
NYSC Redeployment Online

How to get NYSC redeployment online: Apart from applying for automatics relocation, you can also do it online.

Here the simple steps to for apply for NYSC redeployment online:

  • The first step is to visit the NYSC portal
  • Sign in with your email and password; same as the ones you earlier used in registering on the portal.
  • Click on “Relocation”
  • Fill in your details appropriately into the fields provided.
  • Wait for notification either by SMS or email on your application status
  • If your application is approved, you’ll be notified by SMS or email as well.

If your application is approved, here’s how to print NYSC Online Relocation and Redeployment Letter:

  • Visit the NYSC Portal
  • Log in with your details
  • Select “Manage Relocation”
  • Make payment
  • Print your payment receipt. It’s your evidence of payment in case any unexpected issue arises latter
  • After payment you’ll see an option to print redeployment/relocation letter
  • Print the letter and make a copy
  • Take it to your new State of deployment
NYSC Redeployment in Camp

How to get NYSC Redeployment in Camp? During the NYSC Orientation course in camp, Corpers interested in redeploying/relocating will be given the opportunity to apply for relocation.

They’ll have to fill a form stating reasons for wanting to redeploy/relocate and other details. An evidence will be required with the form submission as well as an application letter.

Requirement for Application for redeployment/relocation in Camp include:

  1. Application Letter
  2. Questionnaire stating particulars and reason for redeploying
  3. Evidence for reason to redeploy (e.g Marriage Certificate or Health Certificate)

Leave a Reply