P-yes recruitment 2020 Registration Portal Visit http://p-yes.gov.ng/ is open for qualified candidates who wish to benefit from this laudable scheme.
The p-yes scheme will be open to those who are able to read and write (literate), those who have little formal education as well as those who are unable to read and write ( that is, the unlettered ones).
The quantitative point at which the qualification is triggered is at the basic ability and capacity to learn and be teachable.
P-yes Recruitment Registration Requirements
- Applicant must be a Nigerian and between the age of 18 to 40.
- Applicant must have a document or documents serving as evidence of his or her identity such as National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC.
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for him or her for the scheme depending on the branch vying for.
- Applicant must be able to express his or herself in an elementary or simple English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Applicants must be of good morals and a stable mind.
- Applicants are required to provide a guarantor.
- A community or religious leader is preferred in the choice of guarantor.
- Applicants are required to be endorsed by their respective local government official.
- Prospective Beneficiary should at least possess the capacity to transfer knowledge to their communities and thereby stand as a wise and trusted counselor or teacher in any form.
- Applicants for P-yes recruitment 2020 must Complete a guarantor’s form.
How To Apply For P-yes Recruitment 2020/2021
There are two methods of application:
- Online Application
- Application In Person.
If you want to apply for the programme online, it is very easy with little or no stress at all.
You only need to fill the form and follow the instructions provided on the Pay-YES website while applying online.
Application In Person.
In the event you cannot or you choose not to apply online, you can collect a registration form from p-yes office.
Youth and students Affairs, 5th floor, Wing B Phase 1, Federal Secretariat Complex, ABUJA.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.