This page contains up-to-date Nigerian Polytechnics Offering Science Laboratory Technology, Plus all admission requirements ( Jamb UTME and O’level).
Thinking of studying Science Laboratory Technology in any Polytechnics in Nigeria? Then you must read this page before you apply. We have explained everything you need to know about how to study Science Laboratory Technology in any Nigerian Polytechnics..
The page also contains official WAEC and JAMB subject combination (admission requirements) for Science Laboratory Technology and much more.
Polytechnics Offering Science Laboratory Technology;
These are the up-to-date list of Polytechnics offering Science Laboratory Technology in Nigeria:
- Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic, Ogun State Nigeria
- Abia State Polytechnic
- Abdul-Gusau Polytechnic, Zamfara State
- Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic, Bauchi State
- Auchi Polytechnic
- Benue State Poly, Benue State. (BEN-POLY)
- Crown Polytechnic, Ekiti State
- S. Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic, Itori, Ogun State
- Dorben Polytechnic
- FCAPT-Saadatu Rimi College of Education, Kumbotso
- Nigerian Institute of Leather Technology and Science Technology
- Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti
- Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechic, Unwana
- Federal Polytechnic, Bali
- Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi
- Federal Polytechnic, Bida
- Federal Polytechnic Damaturu, Yobe State.
- Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State
- Federal Polytechnic, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State
- Polytechnic, Offa, Kwara State
- Federal Polytechnic, Idah Kogi State
- Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, Ogun State
- Federal Polytechnic, Mubi, Adamawa State.
- Federal Polytechnic, Kaura/Namoda, Zamfara State.
- Federal Polytechnic, Nassarawa, Nassarawa State.
- Federal Polytechnic, Owerri, Imo State.
- Federal Polytechnic, Anambra State.
- Federal Polytechnic, Ukana Akwa Ibom State
- Fidei Polytechnic, Benue State
- Ogun State Institute of Technology (OGITECH)
- Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Ondo State. (RUGIPO)
- Gateway ICT Polytechnic, Saapade, Ogun
- Heritage Polytechnic, Akwa Ibom State
- The Polytechnic, Ibadan, Oyo State (The Polytechnic, Ibadan)
- Igbajo Polytechnic, Osun State
- Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo, Imo State
- Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu State (IMT-ENU)
- Jigawa State Polytechnic
- Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna (KAD-POLY)
- Kano State Polytechnic
- Hassan Usman Katsina Poly, Katsina State.
- Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic, Jigawa State. (KAZAURE)
- Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja
- Kwara State Polytechnic
- Lagos State Polytechnic, Ikorodu (LASPOTECH)
- Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY)
- Nigeria Army Institute of Technology and Environmental Studies, Benue State (NAITES)
- Nasarawa State Polytechnic (NASPOTEC)
- The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic
- Our Saviour Institute of Science and Technology (Poly) Enugu State
- Osun State College of Tech, Esa-Oke (OSUNTECH)
- Osun State Polytechnic (OSUNPOLY)
- Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe
- Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology, Oyo State
- Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro
- Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin-Ladi
- Umar Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic, Sokoto
- Adamawa State Polytechnic
- Petroleum Training Institute, Delta State (PTI)
- Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Rivers State
- Temple-Gate Polytechnic, Abia
- The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa,Oyo State. (TIPE)
- Trinity Polytechnic, Akwa Ibom State
- Wolex Polytechnic Lagos.
- Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic Kebbi State.
- Yaba College of Technology, Yaba, Lagos State (YABATECH)
- Niger State Polytechnic, Zungeru, Niger State
Admission Requirement For Science Laboratory Technology;
1. JAMB UTME Subject Combination
JAMB UTME subject combination (requirements) for Science Laboratory Technology include English because it is compulsory even though it may not be listed among the JAMB subjects below), JAMB UTME subject combination to study Science Laboratory Technology must include any three of Mathematics, Biology/Agricultural Science or Physics.
To easily gain admission into any Polytechnics to study this course, candidate must score 150 and above in their JAMB.
2. WAEC Subject Combination
WAEC subject combination (requirements) for Science Laboratory Technology include at least 5 credits on the required WAEC subject combination needed to study Science Laboratory Technology in Nigeria polytechnics.
This subject combination is also applicable to other O’level exams such as NECO AND GCE. The O level requirement, that is, the required WAEC subject combination for Science Laboratory Technology must include:
Mathematics and two subjects from: Physics, Biology/Agricultural Science/Health Science, Chemistry, And two other subjects from Technical Drawing, Metal or Wood Work, Basic Electricity, Geography, Further Mathematics, and Fine Art. At least a credit pass in each of the three basic sciences – Biology, Chemistry, Physics and a credit pass English Language is compulsory.
These listed subjects are compulsory for anyone writing WAEC and other O level examinations.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.