SEPLAT JV Scholarship Scheme (2021/2022 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme.) is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.
The Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building through provision of yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programmes.
SEPLAT JV Scholarship Scheme Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English & Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above
Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
How to Apply For SEPLAT JV Scholarship Scheme:
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form which can be accessed at http://seplatscholarship.com/apply
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to SEPLAT JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
- Application deadline: Two (2) weeks from the date of publication of this advert.
- How To Apply For GBE Energy Access Innovators Challenge 2021.
- Felician University Financial Scholarship Aid in USA 2021.
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance Internship 2021.
- Apply For Vodacom Discover Graduate Internship 2021/2022.
- How To Apply For Youth Connekt Africa Program 2021.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site are intended to enhance public access to educational information and other endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.