The Springfield College scholarship opportunity of $7,040 (or $28,160 over four years) covers the cost of a double room in selected residence halls on campus for four years for all interested applicant.
The award is given to the first 25 international students who have been admitted to Springfield College, who are degree-seeking full-time students, and who have committed to attend Springfield College by submitting the enrollment deposit.
Application Deadline: December 1
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $7,040 per year
- Applicants must be degree-seeking and who have committed to attend Springfield College.
- Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate
- Applicants must have to submit the following scores:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) TOEFL-IBT, the minimum score needed for undergraduate: 69
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) IELTS, the minimum score needed for undergraduate: 6.0
- Submit an official report showing successful completion of a partner English language program in the United States.
How to Apply for Springfield College Scholarship:
Applicants can apply to Springfield College through the paper application or the Common Application and submit their paper application to Springfield College Doggett International Center 263 Alden Street Springfield, MA 01109-3737.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.