Things Daughters Need from Their Dads: What Fathers Can Do to Build a Lasting Relationship. Jay Payleitner mixes humor with wisdom and biblical insights to help strengthen the bonds between family members.
52 Things Daughters Need from their Dads is a playbook that gives a father the tools he can use for building a lasting and loving relationship.”
Most dads love their daughters, but they’re uncertain how they can show that love in a way their daughters understand…or figure out what their girls really need from them.
52 Things Daughters Need from their Dads PDF
Jay Payleitner has given thousands of dads great, man-friendly advice in his bestselling 52 Things Kids Need from a Dad. Now Jay guides his readers into what is unexplored territory for many of them—girl land—giving them ways to…
- do things with their daughters, not just for them
- lecture less and listen more
- be on the lookout for “hero moments” and take advantage of them
- realize that their daughters are females…and tailor their actions and responses accordingly
- give their daughters a positive view of the male sex
Dads will feel respected and encouraged—not made to feel guilty and they’ll gain confidence to initiate activities that build lifelong positives into their girls. Great gift or men’s group resource.
If you are a Dad and want some ideas on how to connect with your daughter this book could definitely be helpful.