UI DLC Academic Calendar/ Interactive Sessions for 2020/2021 session has been announced through the distance learning students email on Friday April 16th.
According the the information passed by the director, on behalf of the Director and UIDLC Management, I wish to commend you for your relentless support for the Centre, in spite of the unexpected turn of events in 2020, which led to the cancellation of the 2019/2020 Academic Session, in order to bridge the gap created by the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. Your understanding and patience has been unprecedented, and is well appreciated.
Consequent upon the ease of physical restrictions, the 2020/2021 Academic Calendar had to be reviewed by the Centre in a dogged bid to stabilize its academic operations and round off the 2020/2021 session by December, 2021.
2021 UI DLC Academic Calendar/ Interactive Sessions
Kindly note the schedule below which highlights the academic activities for the new and ongoing session:
🎓Payment of Acceptance fee ends (Newly Admitted Students) – Monday, 26 April, 2021
🎓Payment of tuition fee and Registration
Ends (New and returning Students) – Continues
🎓Downloading of Course Materials – Continues
🎓Closing date for Registration – Friday, 2 July, 2021
🎓First Semester Self Study – 26 April – 15 May, 2021
🎓First Semester Interactive Session – 17 May – 25 June, 2021
🎓First Semester Revision – 25 June – 4 July, 2021
🎓First Semester Examination/CA – 8 July – 22 August, 2021
🎓Mid-Session Break/Self Study – 23 August – 5 September, 2021
🎓Second Semester Interactive Session 6 September – 15 October, 2021
🎓Second Semester Revision – 18 October – 31 October, 2021
🎓Second Semester Examination/CA (1 November – 17 Dec, 2021)
🎓DLC Board of Examiners’ meeting ( 30 December, 2021)
(With the exemption of statutory holidays like Independence Day, Muslim holidays, Christmas and New Year holidays)
Furthermore, be informed that the Interactive Session timetable would be released in three week’s time for your attention and reactions.
2018/2019 Graduating Learners should be informed that the UIDLC Board of Examiners has considered some Final Year results, while the outstanding ones are being processed by the Departments for approval.
1. Learners are expected to download and continue to study their course materials. This is very important for you to be in a good stead before the commencement of the Interactive Sessions, administration of CAs and eventual examinations.
2. Project Supervisors have been allocated to 400 Level Learners. Current 500 Level Learners were allocated during the last academic session. Learners who have challenges regarding project supervision should send an email to email@example.com.
3. Learners should attend Interactive Sessions ONLY in courses they have registered for.
4. Complaints would not be responded to EXCEPT the ones sent to the Learner Support and Advisory unit via firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Learners are to note that the dedicated student email address is the only authorized email that would receive attention from the Centre. Therefore, Learners are advised to always check their dedicated emails for correspondence sent from the Centre from time to time.
On behalf of the Director and Management of the Distance Learning Centre, here is wishing you a successful and hitch free session.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.