UI DLC First Semester Interactive Timetable for 2021 Academic Session is Out. Here’s how to check and download your copy.
In line with one of the mandatory criteria of the NUC, organising Interactive Sessions affords Learners the opportunity of having physical interactions with Course Facilitators for six weeks, within a semester, a Blended Study Approach which is expected to be adopted by every Distance Learning Centre in the country.
In line with the Reviewed UI DLC 2020/2021 Academic Session, the First Semester Interactive Session is scheduled to commence on Monday, 17 May, 2021.
Download the UI DLC First Semester Interactive Timetable for your information and due participation below;
Learners are to note the following:
1. No Learner would be allowed to attend the Interactive Sessions without being duly registered for the course(s) in question.
2. Interactive sessions will hold ALL through the week.
3. The venue for the Interactive Session is the UIDLC CBT CENTRE, ALONG AJIBODE/SASA ROAD, IBADAN. Venues within the UIDLC CBT Centre are subject to change. You will be duly updated of these changes.
4. Learners are to be at the Interactive Session venues at least 10 minutes before the commencement of classes.
5. The Interactive Session will be done both online and physically. Academic Facilitators will determine which mode to adopt. Note that the online engagement will be data sponsored. You will be duly instructed in this regard.
It is hoped that you will leverage on this window of academic opportunity, which promises to be very impactful.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.