Universities offering biology as course in Nigeria enable Students to learn about the structure and behavior of different living organisms, classification and Taxonomy.
Students of biology also learn how these organisms interact with their Biotic and Abiotic Environment and how different Microorganisms can be useful to Humans.
Biology is a very broad course and that’s why many universities in Nigeria offers the course and Individuals that intend to study this course must be prepared to read wide in these universities.
One of the major reason why so many universities offering biology as a course in Nigeria is because graduates in this course have career opportunities as Biological Scientists, Medical Assistants, and Clinical Lab Technologists etc.
Top Universities Offering Biology as Course in Nigeria.
Here are the list of top 50 universities offering biology as a c0urse in Nigeria:
- Federal University, Birnin Kebbi (FUBK)
- Federal University Gashua, Yobe
- Umar Suleiman College of Education, Gashua
- Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina
- Federal University, Ndifu-Alike, Ebonyi State (FUNAI)
- Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa (FUOTUOKE)
- Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State (FUWUKARI)
- Godfrey Okoye University, Ugwuomu-Nike – Enugu State
- University of Abuja, Gwagwalada
- Adamawa State University Mubi (ADSU)
- Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekit
- Anchor University Ayobo Lagos State
- Arthur Javis University Akpoyubo Cross River State
- Augustine University
- Yobe State University, Damaturu
- Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo
- Bayero University, Kano
- Baze University
- ECWA Bingham University, New Karu
- Clifford University Owerrinta Abia State
- Coal City University Enugu State
- Covenant University Ota
- Federal University of Technology, Akure
- Crown Hill University Eiyenkorin, Kwara State
- Cross River State University of Science & Technology, Calabar (CRUTECH)
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
- Edo University Iyamo
- Edwin Clark University, Kaigbodo
- Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu (ESUT)
- Evangel University, Akaeze
- Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State (FUKASHERE)
- Gregory University, Uturu
- Gombe State University, Gombe
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
- Sule Lamido University, Kafin Hausa, Jigawa (SLU)
- Kaduna State University, Kaduna (KASU)
- Al-Qalam University, Katsina
- Kola Daisi University Ibadan, Oyo State
- Kebbi State University, Kebbi
- Kano University of Science & Technology, Wudil (KUST)
- Landmark University, Omu-Aran
- Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai (IBBU)
- Lead City University, Ibadan
- University of Mkar, Mkar
- Mountain Top University
- Ritman University, Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom
- Salem University, Lokoja
- Sokoto State University
Admission Requirements to Study Biology In Nigerian Universities.
To study biology in Nigerian Universities or get admitted into this course, students are expected to choose English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in their Jamb UTME examination,
Students must have a 5 credit pass in WAEC/NECO with subjects including Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site are intended to enhance public access to educational information and other endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.