University of Copenhagen Fellowships in Crop Physiology 2021 is to promotes research and teaching of the highest international standard.
Rich in tradition and modern in outlook, the University gives students and staff the opportunity to cultivate their talent in an ambitious and informal environment.
An effective organization – with good working conditions and collaborative work culture – creates the ideal framework for a successful academic career.
University of Copenhagen Fellowships Eligibility:
- Applicants should hold an MSc or an equivalent academic degree in natural product biochemistry, molecular biology, metabolomics, plant and yeast genetics, or in cell organelle and enzyme isolation.
- Applicants should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
- Applicants must have good academic records
February 28, 2021
Value of Awards:
DKK 331,125 (approx. €43,750)
Method of Application for University of Copenhagen Fellowships:
Applicants must submit all the following documents:
- Cover Letter
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
- Other information for consideration, e.g., list of publications (if any)
- 1-3 reference letters (if any)
For More Information
Visit The Official Website
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.