University of Port Harcourt Batch 3 Admission List for 2019/2020 Session…..The University of Port Harcourt has announces the 2019-2020 UTME admission batch 3 on the official portal of the University. Candidate who put in for University of Port Harcourt 2019/2020 academic session can proceed to confirm their name if they are yet to be admitted.
1. Candidates who will be below 16 years of age by October 31st, 2019 need not proceed with Registration.
2. Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so latest by Thursday, January 2, 2020 or the admission will be withdrawn.
3. No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS). ALL candidates not yet admitted SHOULD therefore upload their O’level result(s) at UNIPORT ICTC or any accredited JAMB CBT center on or before Tuesday, January 7, 2020.
4. Admission is still in progress
5. All candidates who would be offered courses different from their original courses will be required to click on transfer approval on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept change of course/department to enable the processing of their admission.
6. All candidates are advised to regularly check their admission status on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept the admission offer to enable completion of the admission process
How to check your admission status
Click the links below to see if you have been admitted:
2019-2020 UTME ADMISSION BATCH 3
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.