Airtel is one of the leading and trusted provider of ICT services in Nigeria and offers a diverse portfolio of services to enterprises, governments, carriers and small and medium business. Along with voice, data and video, our services also include network integration, data centers, managed services, enterprise mobility applications and digital media. Airtel also offer global services in both voice and data including VAS services like International Toll Free Services and SMS hubbing.
As one of the leaders in the telecom sector in Nigeria and the first to launch innovative products and services in the market, Airtel believe that the key differentiators in the highly dynamic Nigerian telecom market are:
- Enhanced customer experience
- Consistent brand experience
- Highest quality network
- Speed to market
How to Become an Airtel Dealer in Nigeria.
Airtel is among the major telecom operators in Nigeria. Its services are top of the range and allows for easy participation therefore presenting boundless opportunities for you.
Some of the opportunities it offered is the Airtel dealership program in Nigeria. With Airtel dealership program, you can make lots of money monthly from choosing any or all of the services. You can apply for supplier registration and become an Airtel dealer in Nigeria.
Airtel Nigeria has many products available for its dealership program. These products includes: selling of data and airtime, new SIM cards registration and partnership.
To become an Airtel dealer in Nigeria is not very expensive, all you required is small amount of money, an Android phone, desktop and internet. These are the basic requirements needed to become an Airtel dealer in Nigeria and start making money.
The simplest way to become an Airtel dealer in Nigeria is to visit any Airtel office nearest to you to get the necessary training and requirements. You may also choose to contact an Airtel staff or airtel customer care through 111 from your Airtel phone. You can also dial +234 802 150 0111 if you are not using an Airtel phone or if you are abroad at anytime to make inquiry on what to do to become an Airtel dealer in Nigeria and the customer care will answer your questions and help you to make the most of Airtel services.
How to Become Airtel Supplier.
To register yourself as a new supplier or to becoming a partner, follow these steps to complete the Online Registration Form:
- Read the ‘How to register’ contents. CLICK HERE
- Read and accept the Business Code of Conduct Guidelines.
- Fill in all the details on the one time registration form on the website. You need to provide your company name and key tax identification details. This information is verified against existing records to ensure that duplicate registration information is not recorded. If company information is already approved in the buyer’s system.
- Fill in the financial details along with attachments which is mandatory.
- Fill in the Product and Services section with all the products that your organization wishes to supply.
- Submit the details till you obtain a Registration Number for reference.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.