No longer does the question–are there any best universities to study medical laboratory science in Nigeria–baffles anymore. This is because over twenty universities in Nigeria offer Medical Laboratory Science as a degree course for study for any interested students who sign up for it in the UTME; however, not all of these listed universities are fit enough to deserve the crown to be the best or one of the best to offer this great course.
Universities are best graded on a grand of excellence if and only if they are able to supply the required resources and facilities to enable quality learning and accumulation of skills by the students who are filled with passion themselves.
HERE, we will be looking at the universities who can be regarded as the best to study this very profitable and very needed course, Medical Laboratory Science.
Best Universities to Study Medical Laboratory Science in Nigeria.
- Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti – Ekiti State
- University of Calabar, Calabar
- University of Benin, Benin
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Babcock University,Ilishan-Remo
- University of Jos, Jos
- University of Lagos, Lagos
- University of Ibadan, Ibadan
- Achievers University, Owo
- Niger Delta University
- Madonna University, Okija
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
- Igbinedion University Okada
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomosho
- River State University of Science and Technology (RSUST)
- Bayero University, Kano
- University of Maiduguri
- Usman Dan Fodio University, Sokoto
COURSE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Below is a hint on the required credits and scores before any students can get into any of the best universities to study medical laboratory science in Nigeria.
Candidates need to have at least 5 credit passes in their O’level result NABTEB) including English and Mathematics and two more SCIENCE subjects.
At the UTME level, candidates will need to score almost 300 before they can get a chance to Post-UTME in the listed universities above.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.