There are all you need to know about butterfly Air Force as an efficient playing shoes or trekkers for anyone who knows their worth and quality state in the market. However, all depends on the taste of the buyer or those who look around for them.
It is without argument an artistic twist on a beautiful and comfortable shoe. Perfectly hand crafted Nike air force 1s white on white.
As a performance shoe, the AF1 is still used for street play as well as for professional play. NBA players Jerry Stackhouse (who now wears Adidas) and Rasheed Wallace have worn AF1s on court. The shoe is also used for fashion and casual wear.
The Air Force One has become a favorite of sneaker collectors, often referred to as sneakerheads. Certain rare styles can cost several times their retail value.
All You Need to Know About Butterfly Air Force One
Bruce Kilgore designed the shoe, which was never originally called the Air Force; the name is a reference to Air Force One, the plane that carries the President of the United States. Nike Air Force 1s were originally considered the favored shoe of inner-city youth, especially in Harlem, New York, giving rise to the nickname “lushy lushaba”.
Little has changed to the Air Force One since its creation in 1982, although the stitching on the side panels of earlier versions is no longer present.
The standard of air force one is locked up within the spectrum of its customer feedbacks which it draws as icing to its name. Therefore it will not be wrong if we bring close to you the information on all you need to know about butterfly air force one, and more.
Read Also: Ghana Airforce Shortlisted Candidates
Facts About the Shoe
- The Air Force is a range of athletic shoes made by Nike that began with the Air Force 1 and went on to include the Air Force 2, Air Force 3, Air Force STS, Air Force 5, Air Force XXV and Air Force 09.
- The Air Force 1 was created by designer Bruce Kilgore
- It was the first basketball shoe to use the Nike Air technology. The shoe is offered in low, mid and high-top styles.
- The Air Force 1 was produced in 1982 and discontinued in 1984. It was re-released in 1986 with the modern italic Nike logo with a “Swoosh” revenue on the bottom on the back of the shoe.
- The shoes are sold in 5 different styles: super low, low, mid, high, and super high. The mid comes with a connected strap. The high-top Air Force 1s come with a velcro strap; the mid-top strap is secured to the shoe while the high-top’s strap is movable and removable on some versions.
- Although the shoe comes in different colors and color schemes, the most common Air Force 1s sold are solid white (also referred to as “white on white”), the second most common being solid black (“black on black”).
- Another identifying characteristic of an Air Force 1 shoe is a small medallion secured to the bottom of the laces but with holes on both sides so it can be removed by sliding it off the shoe lace.
- The medallion is engraved with the inscription “AF-1”, with the year “’82” inscribed beside it, and has historically been made out of a silver-colored metal (perhaps pewter).
- Its original design was more circular, but after a redesign the Air Force 1’s 25th anniversary in 2007 the medallion is now rectangular.