Here are all you need to know about Clinton High School as one of the finest American schools that you can ever trust your children and wards with. There is much to know about the school. Yes, we know. That is why we have taken the pain to gather any information at al for the efficiency of your decision as to whether the school or not!
All You Need to Know about Clinton High School
Since the school is located in 200 West Boylston St. Clinton, MA 01510, United States of America, it is one of the most respected of its kind. The history, repute, and academic excellence are reasons foe why it draws our focus and attention. Among the information to be shared in all you need to know about Clinton High School are the schools mission, the address, the contacts and emails of every one of its authorities, etc.
What is the Goal of the School for?
The mission of Clinton Public Schools is to provide students with rigorous, engaging, and academically challenging educational opportunities in a safe and secure environment. These opportunities aim to develop academic and social skills while recognizing individual differences and promoting the discovery and development of individual strengths, talents, and interests.
Core Academic Expectations of the School
- All students are given equal opportunity to learn and succeed in a safe environment.
- All students will productively and ethically utilize technology.
- All students will develop collaborative skills while respecting the diversity of others.
- All students will understand the value of community involvement. All graduates will be “college/career ready”.
Values of the School
Character qualities our school community models for students. CHS hopes that all graduates leave here with the same character qualities in themselves.
Courses Offered in the School
|Visual & Performing Arts
|21st Century Learning
|Cafeteria & Facilities
|District Technology Department
|Basketball – Boys
|Basketball – Girls
|Indoor Track – Boys
|Indoor Track – Girls
|Soccer – Boys
|Soccer – Girls
|Track & Field – Boys
|Track & Field – Girls
Contacts of School Authorities:
- Click on Teacher you would like to email
- On Teacher Page–email link—this will bring you to an email form that will be sent to teacher
Professional Development 1/2 Days