CPC Recruitment – We have come across many questions lately about the Consumer Protection Council Recruitment 2020/2021 and we have resolve many conscience some are still asking questions like:
- When is the CPC Recruitment for 2020/2021 starting ?
- How can i get the CPC Recruitment Application Form for 2021?
- How much is the CPC Recruitment Application Form?
- How will i know if my name comes out?
These questions are Important and it will be carefully Answered Below.
We bring to you the Latest update about Consumer Protection Council Recruitment Entry Form 2020/2021
The key purpose of the CPC Recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
About Consumer Protection Council:
The CPC is a Parastatal of the Federal Government of Nigeria, supervised by the Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment. Though it was established by Act No. 66 of1992, it commenced operations only in 1999, when its institutional framework was put in place.
Our mandate requires us to, among others, eliminate hazardous products from the market, provide speedy redress to consumers complaints, undertake campaigns as will lead to increased consumer awareness, ensure that consumers interest receive due consideration at the appropriate forum, and encourage trade, industry and professional associations to develop and enforce in their various fields quality standards designed to safeguard the interest of consumers.
CPC Application Requirements
Applicants applying for the Consumer Protection Council recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for CPC Recruitment 2020/2021
Before applying for Consumer Protection Council recruitment, you should take note of the following important points.
- CPC recruitment form is free of charge, you are not to pay anyone for it.
- Mode of Application is online via www.fccpc.gov.ng
- CPC Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted shortly after the recruitment.
- Candidates are to upload the required documents on CPC Portal.
Interested candidates should visit the Consumer Protection Council official website/portal on (cpc.gov.ng/).
Is Consumer Protection Council Recruitment Form 2020 Out?
No, currently Consumer Protection Council recruitment form is not yet out for 2020.
As the recruitment is yet to begin, the CPC is yet to release any information regarding when the recruitment will commence or end.
What is CPC Recruitment Portal 2020 www.cpc.gov.ng?
CPC Portal is where the recruitment exercise will be carried out. Candidates can upload their details online via www.cpc.gov.ng. Currently, the portal is closed
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.